Supply Chain & Logistics Professionals
Logistics Leadership Luncheon
Friday 14 October 2016, 12:30 - 14:30
Mark Millar will host this unique Logistics Leadership Luncheon at the iconic Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club in Causeway Bay.
This unique event is an invitation-only industry fellowship gathering, convening executive leaders from multiple local and international industry associations - with the focus on nurturing global connections across the warehousing and logistics sectors.
Guest list includes executives from leading industry organisations in Hong Kong and internationally from USA, India and UK - together representing thousands of corporate and individual members across the logistics, warehousing, freight, ports, shipping and maritime sectors.
Gold Sponsor: Souvenir Sponsor:
Confirmed international guests thus far include:
- Secretary General, International Federation of Warehousing & Logistics Associations (IFWLA, Global)
- President & CEO, International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA, USA)
- Chief Executive, United Kingdom Warehousing Association (UKWA, UK)
- Secretary General, National Association of Warehousing Corporations (NAWC, India)
- Chairman, Madhya Pradesh Warehousing & Logistics Corporation (India)
- Engineer in Chief, Madhya Pradesh Warehousing & Logistics Corporation (India)