The subject of innovation forms a core part of Ti’s Future of Logistics conference series, the first was held in Singapore, October 2015 and the series continues in London, 7th – 8th June 2016. Ti have now successfully run over 10 conferences in Europe, Dubai and Singapore and in 2016 will be bringing the conference series to London for the first time.
- Unique opportunity for companies in Europe to attend, sponsor, speak or exhibit at the conference.
- The conference will focus on the future of logistics and analyse the pace and size of change predicted within the Global logistics industry.
- Sponsorship opportunities include the new Logistics Innovation Showcase Exhibitor package which allows companies to present their innovations to delegates.
Mark Millar will be moderating a panel discussion on 7 June - The Power of Disruptive Technology - items on the agenda include:
- What will the future of the logistics and supply chain industry look like?
- Big data and the Internet of Things are just a couple of technologies transforming the industry.
- What impact will drones and autonomous vehicles have?
- What benefits will these technologies bring in real terms?
Special Pre-Event Offer – Ti-Future of Logistics Conference
Mark's book Global Supply Chain Ecosystems, which earned praise from industry experts around the world and has already been purchased in more than 35 countries across five continents, is available to you at a special discounted price.
As a registered delegate for Ti's Future of Logistics Conference, you can enjoy a pre-event special offer of 25% discount, on your copy of Global Supply Chain Ecosystems.