Special Offer for Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit delegates
20% Discount off Mark Millar's book Global Supply Chain Ecosystems
During the Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit, Mark Millar - visiting from China and recently recognised in the USA listing of The Pro's to Know in Supply Chain 2016 –presented first-hand insights into the complex dynamics across the Asia region, and explored the latest China internet and online market developments - covering the e-commerce frenzy, online shopping and last mile fulfillment.
The insightful and content-rich presentations leveraged Mark's extensive experience in the Asia region and China market - and drew upon some of the key themes explored in his book Global Supply Chain Ecosystems, commissioned and published by Kogan Page, which has been purchased in more than 35 countries across five continents and earned praise from industry experts around the world - see below.
As a Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit delegate you can enjoy a special offer for Mark's book Global Supply Chain Ecosystems of 20% discount off the list price of £44.99 = saving £8.99
Praise for Global Supply Chain Ecosystems from industry experts around the world...
- "This book is top of our recommended reading list for 2016” United Kingdom Warehousing Association
- "I regard this as essential reading for all supply chain leaders of today - and indeed tomorrow” Cranfield University School of Management
- "I have been in the industry for more than 12 years and this book is inspiring me with new ideas and insight in the supply chain” Charles Kendall Freight
- "An informed, sharp summary of many of the key global supply chain issues and opportunities” Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- "This is a very worthwhile read for all operations executives” Global Supply Chain Council
- "While compact and easy to read, the book presents a thorough overview covering the key aspects of the topic” IFS Group, Peru
- "A supply chain legend in our time” LF Logistics
- "An excellent book for all practitioners” Hong Kong Shippers Council
- "A dedicated masterpiece in supply chain management!” Hang Seng Management College
- "This book fills a valuable gap by providing a clear analysis and all-round overview for students of contemporary supply chain thinking” Warwick University
- "Very impressive book on Supply Chain” DHL Global Forwarding
- "Commendable for retaining a strong focus on strategic issues throughout the text and for illustrating the points being made using a wealth of examples from Mark’s experience” Aston University
Buy your copy now
To enjoy this exclusive offer of 20% discount, saving £8.99, buy online today at the discounted price of GBP 36.00, which includes postage within the UK - click on the Buy Now button below
To order your copy - enter EFT in the Event / Conference box below - and click the Buy Now button
If you have any questions or difficulties ordering, please contact email@example.com.