Special Pre-Conference Offer:Save USD20!
Pre-order your copy of Global Supply Chain Ecosystems and get 33% Discount
Save USD 20 by pre-ordering your signed copy of Global Supply Chain Ecosystems by Mark Millar
Pre-order online - pay only USD 40
- click 'Buy Now' button below
- save USD20 and collect at the Conference in KL...
To order your copy - enter FOCUSEDKL in the Event / Conference box below
- and click the Buy Now button
Author of the widely acclaimed book 'Global Supply Chain Ecosystems', keynote speaker Mark Millar will be discussing the Regionalisation of Cargo Traffic at the Focused Conference in Kuala Lumpur on 2 October 2017.
As a registered delegate, you can enjoy a pre-conference Super-Special 33% Discount Offer for advance orders of Mark's book Global Supply Chain Ecosystems ....
pre-order online to save USD 20
click "Buy Now" button below
pay just USD 40
collect at the Conference in KL
Save USD 20 - pre-order your copy now for just USD 40.00
To enjoy this exclusive pre-conference offer, saving USD 20.00, pre-order online today and collect your book at the conference, where Mark will personally sign it for you.
To order your copy - enter FOCUSEDKL in the Event / Conference box below - and click the Buy Now button
Praise for Global Supply Chain Ecosystems from industry experts worldwide...
- "essential reading for all supply chain leaders of today - and indeed tomorrow” Cranfield University
- "inspiring me with new ideas and insight in the supply chain” Charles Kendall Freight
- "informed, sharp summary of many of the key global supply chain issues and opportunities” Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- "a very worthwhile read for all operations executives” Global Supply Chain Council
- "compact and easy to read, the book presents a thorough overview covering the key aspects of the topic” IFS Group, Peru
- "top of our recommended reading list” United Kingdom Warehousing Association
- "a supply chain legend in our time” LF Logistics
- "excellent book for all practitioners” Hong Kong Shippers Council
- "dedicated masterpiece in supply chain management!” Hang Seng Management College
- "fills a valuable gap by providing a clear analysis of contemporary supply chain thinking” Warwick University
- "very impressive book on Supply Chain” DHL Global Forwarding
- "strong focus on strategic issues using a wealth of examples from Mark’s experience” Aston University
If you have any difficulties placing your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org