Special Offer – Hong Kong Poly-U - Save $120
25% Discount off Global Supply Chain Ecosystems by Mark Millar
We are pleased to offer Hong Kong Poly-U Students a special 25% Discount for online orders of Mark Millar's book Global Supply Chain Ecosystems - commissioned by leading business publisher Kogan Page of London - which has been purchased in more than 50 countries across five continents and earned praise from industry experts and academics around the world . . . .
"Mark Millar’s book on Global Supply Chain Ecosystems is a great insight into global supply chains and the challenges faced by international companies in today’s fast-changing and evolving global markets.
The book provides excellent advice on how to build effective and resilient supply chains that can put companies one step ahead of the competition.
With a number of excellent case studies taken from the author’s own experiences this book provides the reader with practical examples on how to implement supply chain strategies which will provide companies with a competitive edge. A book well worth reading and from an author with years of experience in supply chain management."
Gwynne Richards FCILT, Lecturer, Hong Kong Polytechnic University and University of Warwick WMG International Manufacturing Centre; Director, Apprise Consulting Ltd
"Global Supply Chain Ecosystems’ is a timely series responding to the high demand for state-of-the-art trend and industrial development on how supply chain strategies are developed to meet the demands of globalized competitive markets. With a focus on local and global challenges, business opportunities and the needs of society, the book provides practical guideline and good practices one needs to know in order to tackle modern complex supply chain activities.”
Dr. Tommy K.L. Choy, Associate Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Chairman, E-Commerce Logistics Committee, Hong Kong Logistics Association
Save HKD 120 - buy your copy now for just HKD 340
To enjoy this special offer of 25% discount, saving HKD 120, order online today - enter Code: POLYU and click the Buy Now button...
Discounted price of HKD 340 includes postage within Hong Kong
Praise for Global Supply Chain Ecosystems from industry experts:
- "Essential reading for all supply chain leaders of today - and indeed tomorrow” Cranfield University
- "This book is inspiring me with new ideas and insight in the supply chain” Charles Kendall Freight
- "An informed, sharp summary of key global supply chain issues” Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- "This is a very worthwhile read for all operations executives” Global Supply Chain Council
- "Compact and easy to read, the book presents a thorough overview covering the key aspects” IFS Group, Peru
- "Top of our recommended reading list for 2016” United Kingdom Warehousing Association
- "A supply chain legend in our time” LF Logistics
- "An excellent book for all practitioners” Hong Kong Shippers Council
- "A dedicated masterpiece in supply chain management!” Hang Seng Management College
- "This book fills a valuable gap by providing a clear analysis and all-round overview for students of contemporary supply chain thinking” Warwick University
- "Very impressive book on Supply Chain” DHL Global Forwarding
- "Commendable for retaining a strong focus on strategic issues throughout the text and illustrating the points using a wealth of examples from Mark’s experience” Aston University
If you have any questions or difficulties ordering, please contact email@example.com.